Pool restoration can be an overwhelming project to do alone. These types of projects should be handled by a professional pool service company. Sometimes a renovation is going to be necessary after a repair has been done incorrectly or there was just too much damage to fix easily. Our company provides pool restoration services in the greater area and surrounding counties.
Our Pool Restoration Process
If you have an older pool that needs extensive repairs but you want to keep it instead of building a new one, we can help restore your pool so you get the most out of it for many years to come. We provide full renovations from start to finish including draining all water from the pool, power washing, and acid washing the entire surface area of the concrete decking and coping tiles along with removing any coping tiles if needed to make the pool look like new again.
Our Pool Restoration Process Includes:
- Power wash, acid wash, and re-skim existing concrete decking including related tile work
- Removal of old plaster coatings in case of lead paint issues
- Installation of new concrete decking with custom color coating or pattern designs if requested by the client
- Full resurfacing of all walls, decks & floors with state-of-the-art materials in a variety of colors & textures for luxury appeal
- Placement & installation of new coping tiles along with custom design patterns available upon request
- Placement & installation of new main drain system including removal/replacement as necessary
Once our team is finished, your pool will look brand new and you can enjoy it again knowing that you made the right choice with us for this project.
Call or Text us to Schedule Your Free Estimate Today!
Do Not Let Old Age Ruin Your Pools Appealing Look
Sometimes people acquire an older pool because they wanted to spend less money up front instead of buying a completely new one. On the surface this makes sense but after years of wear and tear on the decking, coping tiles, plaster coating, tile work and main drain system these pools start looking worse than when they first bought it. Some people choose not to use their pools anymore because they are embarrassed by how bad it looks.
That is why we offer pool restoration services to give your pool the facelift it deserves. We start this process by draining all water from the pool, power washing, and acid washing the entire surface area of the concrete decking and coping tiles along with removing any coping tiles if needed to make the pool look like new again. We then resurface all walls, decks & floors with state-of-the-art materials in a variety of colors including custom designs. Once finished, your old pool will look brand new giving you back that luxurious feel you have been missing out on for years.